Spacious traditional house built in 1970, approximately 180m2 of living space, furnished with taste and elegance, will seduce you with its flowers GARDEN, its finishes and high-end furniture and its sunny TERRACE.
- entrance hall;
- spacious living room;
- large balcony
- separate kitchen, with exit to the terrace;
- 45m2 terrace, followed by a beautifully maintained garden;
- stone / concrete garden shed;
- a toilet
The terrace of approximately 45m2 is SOUTH oriented.
1st floor :
- night hall with a small balcony;
- 3 bedrooms;
- bathroom with bath and shower;
- a toilet.
- laundry / kitchenette;
- boiler room / ironing room;
- two storage spaces with shelves;
- small reserve for drinks;
- garage, tiled floor, automatic door;
A private parking space is in front of the garage.
Free street parking - throughout the neighbourhood.
The TV antenna and telephone lines are pre-installed.
A space for storage of furniture is provided in the attached garage.
The house can be rented fully or partially furnished.
- Highway 1 km
- CFL station at 300m (Dudelange-Burange)
- bus stop N ° 305 to 300 m
- ALDI at 300 m
- CACTUS at 2 km
- primary school and sports hall Ribeschpont at 400m
- The center of the town of Dudelange is about 2 km away.
Ribeschpont district is located on a road, allowing to reach Luxembourg city avoiding the traffic of the highway. Easy access to the districts of Bertrange, Merl, Cessange, Gasperich.
Visite en video: https://youtu.be/65SlPtDy4M8
Rent: 2,600 € (payable in advance)
Charges: about 230 € all inclusive (payable to the suppliers directly)
Minimum lease: 12 months, renewable
Deposit: 5.200 €
Agency fees: 1 rent + VAT
Availability: from August 1st, 2020
Access Condition: evidence of a stable income, work / residence permit.
Visits: 7days / 7 from 8h to 20h